Calvary Church

Calvary Church

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Yup it's my 55th birthday today.








(I'll get back to the beatitudes tomorrow.) I know some of you are older than me but sometimes you look back in retrospect and ask, where has the time gone? I did that yesterday as I sat in my office and wondered where the time went and would I have done anything different. No I wouldn't have. It's easy to look back and see where you might have failed and were the victories where. But handling those failures and victories in a way that glorifies God is sometimes the hard part. I'm so glad that I have a wonderful wife that loves me and has walked through those failures and victories with me. That I have awesome children who have followed in our faith and now pastor along side of us. I've done my best no matter what that looks like to someone else. We have currently been at CFW for over 8 years. Eight years! What have I done to deserve stability when pastors seem to come and go every three or four years in some churches. Thank you church family for your love for me and my family!  We have always believed the promise in Matthew 6:33 were Jesus says, "seek first the kingdom and all his righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." We've seen God do miracle after miracle in our lives and in our church family. I hope you will look to the future with us as we "Seek first His Kingdom" together...you are loved!   

No comments:

Post a Comment