Calvary Church

Calvary Church

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Amy!



I thought I would spend a few words on my blog today telling you how wonderful my wife is. She turns (?) you'll have to ask her that question.  But today is the day that I get to tell you how special a woman she is and how much I love her. She does so much for me I couldn't begin to list all the things.

But the biggest thing that I can give you is this: she loves God with all her heart and that's what makes her the most attractive woman in the world to me...there are other things but I can't share those with you. We will do one of our traditions that I can share with you, we'll go to Wal-Mart and look at singing birthday cards and oo and ah and I'll tell her how special she is. I am so blessed God brought you into my and I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amy I hope you have the greatest day today...If you have a opportunity please send Amy a text or give her a call and love on her. She would love it...Amy you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment