Calvary Church

Calvary Church

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

TODAY’S THOUGHT - Proverbs 12:25

Proverbs 12:25 "Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up."
 
 
TODAY’S THOUGHT
Have you ever thought to yourself, “I wish I had an unlimited supply of money so I could shower my family, friends and those in need with gifts?”
 
Ironically each one of us has and unlimited supply of gifts that we can give, but most of the time we keep them all to ourselves! I know you are asking what gifts? The gifts I am talking about are not physical gifts, but they are the gifts of encouraging words. The gift of an encouraging word can meet a need and bless a person more than any physical gift ever could.
 
One of the things we are training our teams to do at CFW is when they greet someone tell them "Welcome to CFW, how can I make your day better; or how can I serve you today."

Our encouraging words have the power to turn someone’s day around. They have the power to change someone’s attitude about life and about their eternity! That's our heart at CFW, elevating peoples attitude the minute they step in our doors. Can you imagine a church full of people elevating each other towards Christ?
 
Today look for opportunities to be generous with the gift of your encouraging words. Maybe it will be your co-worker, someone next to you in class or it might even be your child or your spouse that needs the gift of your words. Will you hold back or will you make the choice to be generous with your words?
 
You are Loved!


No comments:

Post a Comment