Calvary Church

Calvary Church

Monday, November 2, 2015

Why We Do What We Do

I received this email this morning from Laura and was blown away with the fact that loving people is the key to leading them to Jesus; and we can never give up on people no matter what. Please Pray for Laura as God is doing some amazing things in her life.


During my day...rolling over and over in my heart..all the work that went into Trunk or Treat last night...The Faith, Trust, Prayers of Readiness.....an exhaustive preparation, amidst everything being a son, Pastor, husband and dad....

Last night if not one child/family stopped by ..I Knew Jesus, God was completely Glorified...

Today began prepping, readying my effort of resubmitting receipts, included into my State budget...Past few days came to understand of late had asked 3 C/W's if acceptable to do so....asked permission to do so...acceptable for me to leave this portion of the 'system'... 

Truth, 1st lifetime de-containing myself from COPES Program....system as I Follow Jesus...not one C/W replied to me...during my paperwork effort...began to feel upset, hurt, angry at moments, frightened...

Do know I have been contained whether loving or by family, my Catholic upbringing full on Devotion to God as care 'Love' tend to my mother from 1967 forward, every choice first came taking care of my family in what ever way popped up, after 2010 shifted demanded respect of my siblings over myself, to present realized continue.. reporting in, checking in, sense a responsibility for, same life long habitual 'tending'...

Instilled in me well over 50 years, an inner stronger sense, the need to 'ask another's permission' to move Forward...

After listening to this mornings Message, just this evening, been in tears since...

With help of recent weeks, Prompting from The Spirit am finally decontaining myself, beginning free life to discover me, Love on others as Jesus has, as witnessed last night... free me from 50 years of dated, kind Loving, to the undue, unkind most difficult duties...

Pastor I could not be more humanly frightened...I don't know anything else...

Do Know Jesus has me..been in Prayer for hours, now tears, weeping into late hours...Have not a clue what is to come...

Know, Following Him, Trust Jesus..this is absolutely the correct turn to take....the biggest about face I've ever Moved Forward Into, His Timing, making a huge Turn....shake one's heart, mind soul, Spirit....

Am speechless, for all the Love since my arrival..meeting you and Amy in my apartment on first floor....all the Love, Prayers as Lead Pastor and my friend, for and from my sweet, dear Sister Amy, to all those at CFW past and present who have helped me, come along side, opened themselves up to and for me...

Day by day, Prayer by Prayer.....May you and yours Always be so Richly Blessed....As you so graciously Blessed and enrich others in Jesus...
 
Teary eyed, heart shivering...Amy pointed out my photo w/ Sadie posted on her board, a big WOW...
Never an adult photo of me posted by any, in my life time...

[Mom kept us all on her wall photos as 'babies'....

To many more Countless Awesome Amazing Grace Jesus Sightings which began upon arrival 10/5/2011, Keep on Moving Forward in the name of Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment