Calvary Church

Calvary Church

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ready to Journey...



Remember this? It has been over two months since we took a break in Ephesians. Christmas came and went; then the New Years. It's the first of February and we are celebrating the Super Bowl...Go Hawks!

There was a time when I was young I wanted time to go faster; now that I'm older I want time to slow down. Funny how that works isn't it. One thing that doesn't change is our God.

As we get into the last three chapters of Ephesians we are going to see Paul shift from God's responsibility to us, to our responsibility to God. The question Paul is going to ask us is; How do we live our lives in an obedient way that pleases God?

There is more but this is a great question to ask yourself. It's one I asked over 30 years ago as I sat alone talking to God. This transformation that was taking place inside of me, how could I ever live up to what God desired for me. It's probably something you have asked or are asking. Don't give up, because God never gives up on you. When you give God the control of the journey of faith you are on, it gets more awesome than you can imagine. Are you ready? I hope so...This Sunday I'm sharing on how you can make a difference...you are loved.   

No comments:

Post a Comment